Friday, December 27, 2013

How to Understand and Interact with an Introvert



The greatest way to explain something is by using illustrations. This cartoon strip best describes what an introvert is, understanding them, and how to deal with one if you have met any already? (Oh, well.. I think we are many, so I guess you have already met a number of our species)



You may feel that I am snobbish and I hate you; but the truth is deep inside, I long to interact with you, share with you my thoughts, laugh with you, and have a meaningful relationship with you. And in my mind, I play interactive scenarios on how to reach you. It is just that whenever I see you, it seems that every plan that I have vanishes into thin air (just like a bubble that pops out), and all that I can do is just smile at you.





 Okay, let us have a recap.







I would love to bond with you, but please be patient if it seems I do not care enough to reach you.
I hope this would reach you.

© 2013 Erickson Ibana

Credits to the artist, Schroeder Jones II



 

No comments:

Post a Comment