Monday, March 22, 2010

Amidst the Confusions



Dear God,

I'm praying that amidst these confusions I am in right now, please shine Your light of enlightenment. Please grant me enough wisdom to understand the things I must understand, the courage to do the things I must do, and the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.

The Serenity Prayerby Reinhold Niebuhr
God, give me grace to accept with serenitythe things that cannot be changed,Courage to change the thingswhich should be changed,and the Wisdom to distinguishthe one from the other.
Living one day at a time,Enjoying one moment at a time,Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,Taking, as Jesus did,
This sinful world as it is,Not as I would have it,Trusting that You will make all things right,If I surrender to Your will,So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,And supremely happy with You forever in the next.Amen.

© 2010 Erickson Ibana

No comments:

Post a Comment