Friday, March 26, 2010

A Traveler's Memoir



Is this what you call "life"......when all is well, you tend to forget your Creator -gratifying every pleasures,indulging every desires,satisfying every wants....when it seems you "don't need" anything more -feeling "more secured" with all you have,feeling "comfortable" enough not to call on Him.
But.. is this really all in what we call "life"?
As I think back, Lord, You were the one who gave the answers for all my questions....when I was confused, You shone Your light -for me to understand enough that You have a wonderful plan for my life....when I needed help badly, I held on to Your promises -You never failed providing solutions....when my heart was thrashed with the great "winds" and "storms" of life -You touched my heart and there was peace....when I felt I was on the verge of life and death -You came to comfort and gave me hope.
Oh, Lord, now I see -...how weak, wicked, and forgetful I am;and I can't even dare show my face upon You.But You still give me a chance,a chance for me to witness Your mercy and Your incomparable grace....I now calm my heart to hear Your gentle voice.

© 2010 Erickson Ibana


No comments:

Post a Comment